Apache HTTP Сервер Версия 2.0
Below is a list of all of the modules that come as part of the Apache distribution. See also the complete alphabetical list of all Apache directives.
- Core Apache HTTP Server features that are always available
- A collection of directives that are implemented by more than one multi-processing module (MPM)
- This Multi-Processing Module is optimized for BeOS.
- An experimental variant of the standard
- Multi-Processing Module implementing an exclusively threaded web server optimized for Novell NetWare
- Hybrid multi-process, multi-threaded MPM for OS/2
- Multi-Processing Module allowing for daemon processes serving requests to be assigned a variety of different userids
- Implements a non-threaded, pre-forking web server
- Yet another experimental variant of the standard
- This Multi-Processing Module is optimized for Windows NT.
- Multi-Processing Module implementing a hybrid multi-threaded multi-process web server
- Provides access control based on client hostname, IP address, or other characteristics of the client request.
- This module provides for executing CGI scripts based on media type or request method.
- Provides for mapping different parts of the host filesystem in the document tree and for URL redirection
- Sends files that contain their own HTTP headers
- User authentication using text files
- Allows "anonymous" user access to authenticated areas
- Provides for user authentication using DBM files
- User authentication using MD5 Digest Authentication.
- Allows an LDAP directory to be used to store the database for HTTP Basic authentication.
- Generates directory indexes,
automatically, similar to the Unix
lscommand or the Win32
- Content cache keyed to URIs.
- CERN httpd metafile semantics
- Execution of CGI scripts
- Execution of CGI scripts using an external CGI daemon
- Specify character set translation or recoding
- Distributed Authoring and Versioning
- filesystem provider for
- Compress content before it is delivered to the client
- Provides for "trailing slash" redirects and serving directory index files
- Content cache storage manager keyed to URIs
- Dumps all I/O to error log as desired.
- A simple echo server to illustrate protocol modules
- Modifies the environment which is passed to CGI scripts and SSI pages
- Illustrates the Apache module API
- Generation of
Cache-ControlHTTP headers according to user-specified criteria
- Pass the response body through an external program before delivery to the client
- Caches a static list of files in memory
- Customization of HTTP request and response headers
- Server-side imagemap processing
- Server-parsed html documents (Server Side Includes)
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the server configuration
- ISAPI Extensions within Apache for Windows
- LDAP connection pooling and result caching services for use by other LDAP modules
- Logging of the requests made to the server
- Forensic Logging of the requests made to the server
- Logging of input and output bytes per request
- Content cache keyed to URIs
- Associates the requested filename's extensions with the file's behavior (handlers and filters) and content (mime-type, language, character set and encoding)
- Determines the MIME type of a file by looking at a few bytes of its contents
- Provides for content negotiation
- Enable SSL encryption for NetWare
- HTTP/1.1 proxy/gateway server
- FTP support module for
- HTTP support module for
- Provides a rule-based rewriting engine to rewrite requested URLs on the fly
- Allows the setting of environment variables based on characteristics of the request
- Loading of executable code and modules into the server at start-up or restart time
- Attempts to correct mistaken URLs that users might have entered by ignoring capitalization and by allowing up to one misspelling
- Strong cryptography using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols
- Provides information on server activity and performance
- Allows CGI scripts to run as a specified user and Group
- Provides an environment variable with a unique identifier for each request
- User-specific directories
- Clickstream logging of user activity on a site
- Version dependent configuration
- Provides for dynamically configured mass virtual hosting